An /August Awakening
It's already the end of August 2026 and I just realized that I have to reinstate my long-abandoned Blog!
I receive a plethora of email every day. I think you could say the same about yourself. This is my number one excuse for abandoning this blog for so long a time!
Last week many of us completed our weeklong annual retreat. This year's retreat directress was a Daughter of St. Paul from the Czech Republic, Sister Anna Marticova. Sister's reflections on the Gospel were very helpful. I was amazed at her command of English. Each year we Sisters make a week-long spiritual silent retreat. It serves as a renewal of our intent to begin a new "spiritual year."
As a refresher: I am Catholic Sister. Some use the term "nun" which means pretty much the same. I am a Catholic Sister belonging to or part of the world-wide religious order the Daughters of St. Paul. Our congregation's mission is to evangelize through the current communications media: press, radio, TV, blogs, motion pictures. Our order's headquarters are located in Rome, Italy.
To be continued! God bless your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment